Friday, August 21, 2009

the song sinner

Da da... Da da... Da da Da da da... Da da Da da... Da da Da da da... [Chorus] I know, I know, I live the life of a sinner But when it comes to other women Your my only one, hun, so this is the begining Lets go, lets go Lets live the life of a sinner And we'll be living on the run Right Here in the California sun First of all, I'd like to thank you for accepting this collect call And tell you what you're about to hear is sincere It's not the drugs or the alcohol I know you said that it had to end I don't expect you to bail me out again But right now girl, you're my only friend It's true, I did you wrong, for way too long But that's the past so lets move on It's a new song So let it play on and on, from dusk to dawn Till the neighbors complain or the cops come [oh the life of a sinner] In the California sun [Chorus] I know, I know, I live the life of a sinner But when it comes to other women Your my only one, hun, so this is the begining Lets go, lets go Lets live the life of a sinner And we'll be living on the run Right Here in the California sun I wouldn't blame you if you just hung up I understand that you're getting fed up I can't say that this is the last time that this will happen But I'll try Oh yes I'll try I say I want to change, but I lie Oh yes I lie And you know I stay consistant Yeah, I aint perfect but at least I admit it And I aint ever gonna change And don't forget it [Chorus] I know, I know, I live the life of a sinner But when it comes to other women Your my only one, hun, so this is the begining Lets go, lets go Lets live the life of a sinner And we'll be living on the run Right Here in the California sun Da da... Da da... Da da Da da da... Da da Da da... Da da Da da da... Why don't you come take a trip on the dark side Just me and you sittin side by side You can't knock it till you seen it I know I said this be the last time, but this time I mean it So let your hair down, let your shoes get dirty Lets take it slow, yo there's no need to hurry Imma hold your hand the whole way so girl don't worry No, don't worry Da da... Da da... Da da Da da da...[No, don't worry] Da da Da da... Da da Da da da... [Chorus] I know, I know, I live the life of a sinner But when it comes to other women Your my only one, hun, so this is the begining Lets go, lets go Lets live the life of a sinner And we'll be living on the run Right Here in the California sun Lets go, lets go Lets live the life of a sinner And we'll be living on the run Right Here in the California sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovE

lovE
LovE

dARKNESS

dARKNESS
dArKNeSs